Tuesday, March 20, 2007

nasties

ok so I'm on the phone with a pest control company and they tell me the worst news yet of 2007:
spiders are the most resilient creatures. not good.
worst yet, the pest control experts said that there is no guarantee for the destruction of any living spiders or (possibly even worse) the unborn. that means that future generations can comfortably spawn and increase their strength against the wannabe potency of the companies that we hire for the very purpose of their eradication from our homes. and walkways. and restaurants. and stuff.
I offered to pay them an extra $5 to get rid of their lairs and eggs and other things I want gone but won't do myself.
I simply cannot have them around.
when asked if I was really afraid, I simply responded that (grouping spiders together with the centipedes that have been known to visit me) I don't want to come home to see something nasty in my place that runs faster than I do.
I don't think that's too much to ask, quite frankly.
gotta gather up the money and support from my fellow condo dwellers to enforce the law of the bipeds.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The largest spider is the South American tarantula, as big as a dinner plate and heavy as a stick of butter. The smallest is the Comb-footed spider, smaller than the head of a pin.

Unknown said...

How do you like that!?

Unknown said...

i guess i like it as much as i like a nerdy nerd...Taylor do you know where i could find one of those? oh OH wait...